What we provide at the drop-in centre
If you want to find information, support and practical help or would just like someone to talk to, our trained volunteers will be there for you.
What we can offer:
A listening ear, time to talk and meet others affected by cancer
- Help you find the information you need on living with all aspects of cancer
- Arrange free counselling appointments*
- Arrange free complementary therapy appointments*
- Refer you to your local Macmillan Benefits Advisor
- Refer you to your local Macmillan Carers Service
- Provide you with information on local physical activities
- Guide you to good quality internet sites for cancer information & support
*Provided by Cancer Support Scotland.